Eurovision – Australia DecidesOctober 14, 2018
SBS Australia have officially announced that Australia will be participating in the 64th Eurovision Song Contest in Tel Aviv 2019. Australia for the first time will allow the public to pick the contestant they will be sending to Tel Aviv through a televised show "Eurovision - Australia Decides". The show will be hosted by Joel Creasy & Myf Warhurst on the Gold Coast, Queensland. Submissions are now open for songs and will close on the 4th of November.
How to submit a song
- be an original work;
- have a duration no longer than 3 minutes and a minimum of 2 minutes;
- not have been made publicly available;
- include vocals;
- be submitted on or between 14 October 2018 and 4 November 2018.
- must be Australian citizens or Permanent Residents;
- can be published or unpublished;
- must agree to grant all rights necessary for the song to be used in the Show and ESC
- agree to Terms & Conditions by submitting a song