Our Annual General Meeting and Euroclub will be held at the Bella Union Bar in Carlton, Melbourne.
It will take place from 4.30pm sharp, on Saturday 19th August.
Here are 5 important steps that members should follow to prepare for it, even if you cannot attend:
- If you are planning on attending the AGM, please RSVP to ensure we have correct numbers for catering purposes.
The RSVP link is here: https://escfan-agm.eventbrite.com.au
The event will run from 4.30pm – approx. 6.30pm, and will include the voting for a new ESCFAN Committee.
- If you wish to come along to the Euroclub Disco, tickets are now on sale from Bella Union.
Tickets are available from here: https://www.bellaunion.com.au/event/1193
The disco is in the same location, and will run from 8.30pm till late. The cost for ESCFAN members is just $5 – please bring ID so we can check you against the member list, and for non members, prices are $12 pre-sale or $15 at the door.
- If you cannot attend the AGM and are a paid ESCFAN member, you are still entitled to vote – by Proxy.
Please ensure you fill in your proxy form from here
Essentially proxy is you advising us you are giving another member the power to vote on your behalf, and you can specify how you wish to vote.
They are due back by Friday 18 August via email at [email protected], or can be handed to the Chairperson at the AGM prior to the start of the meeting.
- If you wish to nominate yourself to run for a position, the best option to do so is to fill in a nomination form prior to Friday 11th August so that we can publish your nomination statement to others.
Nomination forms are available here
Please send the completed form to [email protected] so that we are able to upload it for publication.
Note that it is still possible to nominate on the day at the AGM – it is not necessary to fill in this form, however it does place you at an advantage to do so as it allows other members who may not be in attendance to proxy vote specifically for you.
- You can read all about the ESCFAN Club achievements and financial status via our Annual Report.
The document is available here
By doing so, you can assess what has been achieved, and give us feedback or potentially ask us questions from the floor about how the fanclub and Committee is operating.