ESCFAN are offering members the chance to win a selection of 2017 Eurovision items through the introduction of its Eurovision 2017 Tipping Game.
If you fancy yourself an expert at predicting the results of the Song Contest, this one is for you!
Simply give us your best guess at who will win, place and come last on the ESCFAN Website Tipping Page through its comments section.
Entrant Restrictions: Participation is open to all paid ESCFAN members.
Method of Entry: In the comments below, enter:
- First name and surname.
- Email address (hidden from public view).
- Your tips
- For each Semi-Final, entrants pick:
- The ten countries they THINK will qualify for the grand final (1 point per correct tip)
- The country they THINK will come 11th (3 points for correctly guessing)
- The country they THINK will come last (2 points for correctly guessing)
- For the Grand Final, entrants pick:
- The country they THINK will win (5 points for correctly guessing)
- The country they THINK will come second (3 points for correctly guessing)
- The country they THINK will come third (3 points for correctly guessing)
- They country they THINK will come last (2 points for correctly guessing)
NOTE: Non-submission of tips for any given question will result in a score of zero for that question.
Cost: There is no fee to participate in the Tipping Competition.
Competition Closes: All tips must be submitted by Tues 9th May, 11.59pm AEST (ie. Sydney local time).
- Committee members will moderate comments and only those specifically related to the tipping will be published. Any comments denigrating others votes, or personal comments about songs or artists will be removed.
- We can only accept one entry per member – do not post more than once with your tips as we will only accept your first post of tips as the legitimate entry.
- Tips will only be accepted over the ESCFAN website. Tips given on our Facebook pages or via email will not be counted.
- The Tipping Prize will consist of a Eurovision mystery bag filled with 2017 goodies. There can only be one winner of this prize.
- The winner of the Tipping Prize will be the entrant with the unique best score, to be determined by assessing the scoring criteria in the following order until a unique winner is ascertained:
- The winner of the Tipping Prize will be the entrant with the highest number of points at the end of the Grand Final.
- In the event of a tie between two or more entrants with the equal highest score, the winner will be the entrant who submitted their tips the earliest.
Prize Winner Notification and Publication Details
- The Tipping Prize winner will be notified by email and/or phone within three days of winning the prize.
- The winner’s name and final leader board will be published on escfan.com.au/tips on 21.05.17.